A comfortable, attractive, private, family villa with stunning sea and mountain views in comfortable walking distance of the picturesque hill village of Bedar in Almeria Southern Spain. Bedar was reported in the UK press as being one of the top village in Andalusia. Bedar has three excellent restaurants / bars, gym, chemist, bank with cash machine and mini supermarket all in walking distance.
The villa has:
- Large private pool with space to relax with sun and shade throughout the day. An electric canopy for extra shade over the changing room and fridge for cool wine and drinks
- The pool has colour floodlighting for late-night swimming with lighting around the pool and changing room.
- Poolside toilet and Gas BBQ
- Four double bedrooms with Air Con. Three bedrooms with en suite the fourth with a large bathroom.
- Power Showers in all en suites / bathrooms
- A large comfortable living room with Air Con, central heating and wood burning stove for the winter.
- UK European and Spanish TV. DVD and VCR players
- Dining room with a glass curtain leading out onto the top terrace with a round table and electric canopy
- Views from the dining room and terrace of the sea and the mountains
- A Spacious well equipped Kitchen with 5 ring Gas Hob, fridge, separate freezer, microwave, Oven, dishwasher and extending Table
- High speed 10 MB Wi-Fi
Water heating by solar panel and back up immersion giving continuous hot water. Well behaved dogs welcome. All the windows and doors have shutters. Insect screens and rejas. The house has an alarm system for added security.
A meet and Greet service will ensure you are welcomed at the villa provide access, keys and familiarise you with all the house facilities. A welcome pack with Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Milk, Water, Orange Juice, Cava, Beer, Croissant, selection of Jams, Nibbles & Olives to give you a relaxing start to your holiday.
The coast with its many beaches from private secluded to party fun bars is only 20 minutes by car so please contact us for any local information you need.